23 June 2011

The Daily Shuffle: Lindsay Lohan Discusses House Arrest

  • Lindsay Lohan talked to Life & Style about what it's been like to be under house arrest. She said, "I'm a very social person, and I like being outside, especially in Venice Beach. I'd like to get out more -- just going out and having dinner. I was really upset about not being able to go to my little brother's birthday party. He just turned 16. That bummed me out." Apparently, her confinement hasn't even blocked her from continuing her professional life. "I've been having a lot of work-related meetings. Sometimes my friends come over. And I get to see my sister, Ali, which is nice," she said. She also seems to realize that the experiences she's put herself in don't necessarily mean she can just say "work-related meetings" and have us blindly go with it. - MSNBC


  • If the wedding between Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner had taken place, a two hour special entitled Marrying Hef was to air on Lifetime on July 13th. It has now been postponed, obviously because Crystal Harris left Hef just days before the wedding, and it will now have a "runaway bride" theme. As expected, but not wanted. - Contact Music


  • According to autopsy results that were released this morning, Ryan Dunn and Zachary Hartwell died on Monday morning due to a combination of blunt force trauma and the fire that engulfed Dunn's Porshe. - E Online

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

KapanLagi.com: Selebriti Indonesia | Sandra Dewi : Profil, Foto, Video dan Film
Exit Like/Suka nya jgn Lupa ya Sob :D

Stat